Official Rules and Regulations The proceeds from this raffle will benefit the NBN Sports/NBNU mission, programs and exhibits. Tickets will be sold throughout the community, at off-site events in which NBN Sports participates, in personal transactions by NBN Sports staff and volunteers as well as online. Raffle will be $2.00 per ticket, unlimited individual and/or total purchases.
1. Employees (and their immediate family members) of NBN SPORTS are not eligible to win.
2. The raffle is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 and over.
3. Unlimited individual and/or total purchases tickets will be sold4. No additional purchase (donation, admission, membership etc.) is necessary to purchase raffle tickets.
5. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase, up to the maximum number of tickets available.
6. Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual.
7. Tickets are non-refundable.
8. Online ticket sales will cease at 11:59pm on Sunday, August 27, 2017.
9. Ticket sales at NBN Sports physical location will cease at 1:00pm on Saturday, August 26, 2017 or until supplies run out.
10. The winner will be selected at a random drawing on August 28, 2017 between 9:00am-6pm. Entrants do not need to be present to win. The winner will be notified by email according to the contact information provided to NBN SPORTS at the time of entry. In the event a winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within 7 calendar days, fails to otherwise qualify for the prize and /or declines the prize, an alternate winner will be selected. If not claimed within 7 calendar days of notification, the winner designee will forfeit any rights to the vehicle and the same will be awarded to an alternate winner.
11. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless NBN SPORTS, its respective subsidiaries, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. Except where prohibited, participation in the raffle constitutes winner’s consent to NBN SPORTS, their sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
15. NBN SPORTS reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond NBN SPORTS’s reasonable control which impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by NBN SPORTS in its sole discretion. NBN SPORTS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, NBN Sports reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The NBN Sports’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
16. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by raffle purchasers, printing errors or by any of the programming associated with or utilized in the raffle; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or hard/software ;(3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the raffle process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the raffle or the processing of raffle ticket purchases; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from raffle purchaser’s participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a raffle ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, a ticket purchaser’s sole remedy is another ticket in the raffle, provided that if it is not possible to award another ticket due to discontinuance of the raffle, or any part of it, for any reason, NBN SPORTS, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible raffle ticket stubs up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed the museum reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
17. Except where prohibited, raffle purchasers agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this raffle any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate North Carolina Court located in Raleigh, NC, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will raffle ticket purchasers be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and NBN SPORTS in connection with the raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
18. The prize winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, scanned request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner list requests must be received by December 31, 2017.